Below are the governing Terms and Conditions for the use of Relig Staffing Solutions website, and the information accessible on or from this site. Please read them carefully before accessing any part of our site.
- Communication of Curriculum Vitae/Resume: The information shared is intended only to the person or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain private, confidential, proprietary and privileged material, and may be subject to the confidentiality agreement. Any review, dissemination or any other use of the information by the persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. The company is neither liable for proper, complete transmission of the information contained in the communication, nor any delay in its receipt.
- Intellectual Property: The information available on this website, including without limitation to all design, text, images, and other information is the property of Relig Staffing. Without Relig Staffing’s prior written consent the data cannot be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, distributed, and altered for subsequent use. It is with an exception to the authorization under local and national laws.
- No Representations and Warranties: While Relig Staffing Solutions ensures that only accurate and up-to-date information is made available on this Web site, Relig Staffing Solutions assumes no responsibility for and makes no representations concerning, the accuracy of any information presented here.
- Forward-Looking Statements: This Website may contain forward-looking statements. Actual results and performance may vary depending on factors that are uncontrolled in the business sphere.
- Governing Law: The laws of Indian Republic, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to information posted on the Website or to the materials on it.
Relig Staffing Solutions may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. The revisions in this reference will be posted on the “Terms and Conditions” page, and hence users will be responsible for reviewing the page from time to time to ensure their compliance.