We Value Your Privacy
Relig Staffing recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of our clients’ personal information. For us, client privacy is of the utmost importance, and keeping their trust and confidence is our top priority.
We have in place rigorous checks with policies and systems for the protection of our clients that are in compliance with local and domestic privacy laws. While providing staffing services, we collect a few personal information details about our clients that is supplied by our clients or obtained by us with their authorization or consent. We do not disclose any such personal information to anyone, except as necessary to effectuate the purpose of our business relationship or as required by legal authorities.
Mainly, Relig Staffing routinely undertakes the following precautionary measures:
- We maintain records relating to the services that we offer to assist our clients with their needs better and to comply with their professional guidelines or requirements of law.
- We are committed to protecting Data Security for our client’s information. We prevent any unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information by employing appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- The email addresses are not shared with outside parties, except for situations where administration related to skill verification, work eligibility or employment survey is required. Our email addresses enable answering the email we receive and communicate with potential candidates about opportunities and clients for our staffing solutions likewise. We do not use it for any other purpose, and the opportunity to opt-out of such communication is made available.
- Our website utilizes Google tools for advertising and website analytics. These devices use “cookies” which are text-based files located on your computer that collect Internet log information, and visitor behavior information in an anonymous format. This data generated by the cookie about the use of your website (including website’s IP Address) is sent to Google. It is further used to evaluate visitor’s use of the site and to compile statistical reports based on website activity. Also, Google will never associate your IP address with any other data held by the database in Google structure. Neither we nor Google will ever link, or seek to connect, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any source unless the client has explicitly submitted the same by filling in a form on our website.
- We even protect the Social Security numbers of clients and prohibit unlawful disclosure of this information to anyone.
- The documents and information containing client’s financial information and other non‐public personal information are safeguarded and are not disclosed to anyone unless authorized by the client or required by law. It includes only those employees and underwriters who are involved in offering and administering the services we offer.
- Our employees undergo rigorous training to understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and customer privacy.
- We eradicate, erase or make unreadable documentation containing client information appropriately before its disposal.
- This policy framework is continuously monitored and amended by senior management on a periodic basis and whenever it is necessary.
How to Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about the above-listed privacy policies, please feel free to call us at (XX) 12345689 or send us an email at email@example.com.